» Nie pamiętam hasła | » Zarejestruj się

Forum dyskusyjne

ays friendly in France and Spains op

lw789

ays friendly in France and Spains op

Postprzez lw789 środa, 15.11.2017, 06:52

ALTENBERG, Germany -- Canadas Alex Gough won a pair of silver medals while Kimberley McRae added a bronze at a World Cup womens luge event Sunday. The Calgary native finished second, 0.674 seconds behind Germanys Natalie Geisenberger (one minute 46.332 seconds), who captured the World Cup championship for the second straight year. "I definitely didnt expect that ...," said Gough. "I think seeing your teammates do well does a lot for everyone to know it is not only the Germans that can get on the podium. To have two athletes from another country on the womens podium is very rare." McRae, also of Calgary, trailed Gough by 0.024 seconds for her first-career podium. "Standing in the finish area beside Alex my heart was just hammering," said McRae. "I remember watching the Russian and saying to Alex, I could move into third. I just started jumping for joy. "It was amazing. To share it with Alex is pretty cool. Watching her get on the podium over the last few years has really helped me. It tells me I can do it and it is not always the same athletes that win." It was Geisenbergers seventh win in eight races on the circuit this season. Her teammates Tatjana Huefner and Dajana Eitberger were fourth and fifth. This is the seventh consecutive year that Geisenberger finished ranked in the top three on tour and the 16th straight year in which a German woman won the season-long title. Geisenberger is also the sixth woman to win back-to-back World Cup titles and the ninth woman with multiple championships overall. "They all tell me that Im the top favourite to win the gold medal at the games," Geisenberger said. "However, my aim is to claim a medal. The pressure is high enough and I dont need to put myself under even more pressure." In the team relay, Russia finished first, followed by Canada in second -- with Gough getting her second silver of the day by being part of the effort there -- and Germany took third. Germans swept all three disciplines in the World Cup this season, with Felix Loch taking the mens crown and the team of Tobias Wendl and Tobias Arlt winning the doubles points championship. Germany also finished with the most ranking points in team relays. Erik Karlsson Jersey . Dont miss a single shot, live on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Winners of their last eight games, the Heat return to Toronto for the second time in the month of November. After beginning the season 4-3, allowing 100.9 points on 47 per cent shooting, Miamis resurgent defence has vaulted them back to the top of a weak Eastern Conference. Craig Anderson Jersey .C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/clar ... ey-jersey/. -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Jason Spezza Jersey . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Colin White Jersey .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L.MADRID - Vicente del Bosque has unveiled a rejuvenated Spain squad after the debacle at this summers World Cup and the retirement of three key players from the teams most successful era. The Spain coach has named a squad that features four new faces for next Thursdays friendly in France and Spains opening 2016 European Championship qualifier against Macedonia on Sept.dddddddddddd 8. Atletico midfielder Raul Garcia, Valencia striker Pablo Alcacer, Athletic Bilbao defender Mikel San Jose and Espanyol goalkeeper Kiko Casilla all got their first calls. Del Bosque also included Chelsea striker Diego Costa despite what the manager says is only a "knock" he had received in practice with his new club. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Inne sporty

piłka nożna | siatkówka | koszykówka | sporty motorowe | sporty zimowe | sporty wodne | sporty ekstremalne | inne sporty | sporty szkolne | katalog firm | fotogaleria